Tomatoes, not tomatos!
Did you know that rich antioxidants give tomatoes radiant red color?
Antioxidants in skin care are critical to any anti-aging routine. Including antioxidants in your skin care regimen increases your skin's ability to protect and heal significantly.
Tomatoes also contain fiber, potassium and vitamin C which help to cleanse the face. Thus, they are helpful against oily skins, open pores and blackheads.
Off the Kitchen
Tomato facial oil buster
- Rub a sliced piece of tomato on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Spread the pulp of tomato on your face. Keep it for 30 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water. If done regularly the results will be seen.
- Wash your face of all dirt and grime. Apply the tomato skins, flesh side down for 30 to 40 minutes
- Wash your face.
- Add pulp, ice cubes into a mixer.
- Add sugar for sweeter taste.
- Blend and drink.