Wassup Doc!You will not want to overlook carrots; they help us stay wrinkle-free.
Carrots prevent wrinkles because they have high amount of Vitamin A such that are good antioxidants and promote skin cell renewal, resulting in a clear and well-toned skin.
Carotenoids in carrots fight against free radicals and harmful sun rays. If you are an active person under the sun, carrots will reduce skin damage caused by UV rays.
For those who want to restore the firmness of their skin, consider carrot seed oil. It contains Beta carotene and vitamin A which maintains the elasticity, firmness and radiance of your skin.
Off the Kitchen
Carrot juice mask
1. Prepare a cup of carrot juice
2. Dip pieces of cotton pad into carrot juice
3. Place the damp cotton pad onto the face where blemishes are found
4. Remove cotton pad and wash face with cold water after 5 mins
Glowing carrot mask
1. Mix 3/4 cup carrot juice with 1/4 cup pineapple juice
2. Dip cotton pads into the juice and leave on the face for 10-15 mins
3. Wash off with water