Do you remember movies that show women bundling up their hair and applying all sorts of skincare products on their faces? - especially slices of cucumbers when the postman came knocking on their doors?
What's so powerful of cucumbers?
Firstly, cucumber is 95% water >>source. Therefore, it is important to include them in your hydrating regime.
When you place slices of cucumber on your eyes, its hydrating effect helps to reduce puffiness of tired eyes with its cooling powers.
Some say wrinkles are reduced as cucumber hydrates the dry skin. Try it and see for yourself :)
The following, "Off the Shelves", will save you a lot of time. I'll be introducing some products which are suitable for natural skincare.
Off the Shelves
Coola Face SPF 30 Cucumber
- a SPF moisturizing product
- protects skin from the sun's harmful rays
- keeps skin hydrated
- includes antioxidant ingredients like Vitamins A, C, D, and E, Zinc and Cucumber essence
Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic
- a skin brightening toner
- helps calm, renew and soften dry, sensitive skin
- includes Cucumber essence, extracts of Chamomile and Ginseng
Do note that you should always observe your skin's reaction towards any ingredients applied. If irriations or rashes occur, stop using the ingredients.
Have fun hydrating your skin!