Have a nose with blackheads so annoying that it has become a strawberry? A strawberry may help, literally ;)
Heard of AHAs?
Well, strawberries contain alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which help to lift off dead skin cells, unplug pores and remove blackheads. Your skin becomes youthful as a result.
They are also rich in antioxidants like ellagic acid and Vitamin C.
Antioxidants are so important because they essentially terminate cell damaging reactions in the body, slowing down the aging process in your skin.
Ready to roll? Look out for recipes under "Off the Kitchen"
Off the Kitchen
1. Mash 8-9 strawberries into a pulp.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of honey and mix.
3. Apply directly to the skin, rinse off after a few minutes.
1. Mix 8-10 strawberries
2. Add 2 tablespoons of apricot or olive oil
3. Add 1 teaspoon of coarse salt ( Kosher Salt, or Sea Salt) and apply.