Have you seen a square watermelon ?!
Besides quenching your thirst, the watermelon is a highly powerful antioxidant and hydrating fruit.
The watermelon is rich in Vitamins A and B. These vitamins let your skin emanate a radiant glow like what you see in youthful complexion.
The acids in the fruit act as exfoliating agents, dutifully removing dead skin cells from you face, revealing your younger skin beneath.
Containing 92 percent water by weight, watermelon’s high water content makes it an excellent skin moisturizer. It's hydrating property prevents your skin from drying and wrinkling, thus, making your skin elastic and firm !
Off the Kitchen
Watermelon hydrating toner
1. Mix 1 cup of watermelon chunks and 3 table spoons of water in a blender
2. Filter the residue
3. Pad the watermelon juice on face
4. Rinse after 10-15 minutes
Watermelon cleansing paste
1. Cut out a few pieces of watermelon
2. Mash the watermelon into a paste (careful not to turn it to watermelon juice!)
3. Apply the paste onto the face and massage for 2 mins
4. Wash off with cool water after leaving on for 5-10 mins